If you are in the middle of a lawsuit and need money to cover your day-to-day expenses, is it wise to seek a lawsuit loan / cash advance until the case is settled?
In cases of personal injury, where plaintiffs are faced with mounting medical bills and do not have enough money to pay for the day-to-day expenses (as more often than not, they are out of work), many plaintiffs choose to borrow money against the proceeds they expect to get as a result of their lawsuit settlement. This is called lawsuit funding, settlement funding, lawsuit cash advances, or litigation/ lawsuit loans. ,
To help you determine if lawsuit finding is the right choice for you, here are some advantages as well as challenges associated with getting a cash advance against a future settlement.
Some of the major advantages of lawsuit funding:
- It helps you cover everyday expenses
- Lawsuit funding may provide more time to negotiate a better settlement
- You don’t pay back if you don’t win – No Risk
Here are some challenges with lawsuit funding:
- Not all cases qualify – Pre-settlement funding companies do extensive research on your case and weigh the outcome before deciding if your case qualifies and how much funding it may qualify for
- May be difficult to find a reputable lender – Not all companies who lend are creditable so do your research first.
- You may win less than expected
How Quickset Funding can help…
With Quickset Funding, the turnaround time is 24 hour or less, and there are no monthly payments while you wait for your case to settle. This is simply a cash advance on the future value of your lawsuit settlement.
In order to qualify, here’s what you need:
- Call us at 888-239-8464 to get your application started
- We will contact your attorney for information
- If you are approved for pre-settlement funding, the check and documents will be delivered to your attorney’s office on the same day as your funding request.
Apply today http://www.quicksetfunding.com/apply-now
For more frequently asked questions, please visit http://www.quicksetfunding.com/faq